Adam Croft - Her Last Tomorrow

 


Could you murder your wife to save your daughter? On the surface, Nick Connor's life is seemingly perfect: a quiet life with his beautiful family and everything he could ever want. But soon his murky past will collide with his idyllic life and threaten the very people he loves the most in the world.


When his five-year-old daughter, Ellie, is kidnapped, Nick's life is thrown into a tailspin. In exchange for his daughter's safe return, Nick will have to do the unthinkable: he must murder his wife.


With his family's lives hanging in the balance, what will Nick do? Can he and his family survive when the evil that taunts them stems from the sins of his past?




SHORT THOUGHTS (ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON GOODREADS NOVEMBER 2016)

Ellie is safe.  You can have her back after you kill your wife.

What would you do? That's the dilemma facing Nick after his daughter disappears from the back seat of his car.

Really enjoyed this book, in fact so much that I read 85% of it in the first sitting. And I only stopped then as at 1am I was fighting a losing battle against my eyes shutting... I really wanted to see who had Ellie (and I must admit I didn't guess correctly)

Excellently written especially with the IT references that were actually factually correct unlike a lot of books/TV/movies.

This was the first book I have read by this author and I cannot wait to read the next. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MARK ROWLEY & DAVID DERBYSHIRE - THE SLEEP OF REASON

JESSICA GUESS - CIRQUE BERSERK (REWIND OR DIE #4)

DAVID KRISTOPH - SPORE