Rebecca Muddiman - No Place Like Home
What would you do if you came home to find someone in your house?
This is the predicament Polly Cooke faces when she returns to her new home. The first weeks in the house had been idyllic, but soon Jacob, a local man, is watching her. What does he want and why is he so obsessed with Polly?
In a situation where nothing is what it seems, you might end up regretting letting some people in.
SHORT THOUGHTS (IMPORTED FROM GOODREADS. ORIGINAL DATE 29 NOVEMBER 2018)
This is a book which is very hard to write a review without giving anything away. I'll just say that it's a book which left me thinking wow at the end. Very twisty and turny and it does jump about in the timeline a bit (not always labelled) but please don't let that put you off. I'm writing this at 1.30am and I know I'm going to be lying here a while thinking about what I've just read. A very unnerving read, very hard to read at times (again can't say why due to spoilers) but worth every minute reading it.

Comments
Post a Comment